3. Access/Registration to the Shareholder Portal
On the registration page of the Shareholder Portal, which can be reached via the link above, please first enter the five-digit number of your confirmation of registration in the field provided and click on the "Weiter" (Continue) button. Then please transfer the contents of the fields “Anzahl der Aktien” (Number of Shares), “PLZ” (Postcode) and “Ort” (City) from your confirmation of registration into the fields provided for this purpose, as shown on the confirmation of registration, and enter the security code indicated on the bottom left of the website into the field provided for this purpose on the right. Then click on the "Prüfen" (Check) button.
You will then be asked to set an individual password for your access, containing at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, one number and one special character, and at least 8 characters long. Make a separate note of the password you have chosen and then enter it again in the "Passwort (Wiederholung)” (Password (Repeat)) field. Entering the password eliminates the need to enter the individual data from your confirmation of registration again when accessing the Shareholder Portal in the future. Nevertheless, please keep the confirmation of registration.
Please note that you will be automatically logged out of the Shareholder Portal after 15 minutes without activity. Then please log in again.
If you have forgotten your password after successfully logging in for the first time, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Passwort vergessen" (Forgot Password) button on the left-hand side and then log in again using the data from your confirmation of registration.
After proper registration in the system, the Shareholder Portal offers them the following options
- Voting from 27 January 2021 until the end of voting at the General Meeting on 17 February 2021 through
- electronic absentee voting,
- granting power of attorney and issuing instructions to the proxies nominated by the Company, or
- granting power of attorney to a person of your choice;
- Download the confirmations of voting in the case of electronic absentee voting or proxy and instructions to the proxies nominated by the Company (German and English) immediately after voting;
- Submit questions until Sunday, 14 February 2021, 24:00 CET;
- Follow the video and audio broadcast of the entire General Meeting on 17 February 2021, starting at 10:00 a.m. CET;
- View the list of participants and the meeting-presence (including the number of electronic absentee votes) during the General Meeting;
- If applicable, submission of objections to the resolutions after voting until the end of the General Meeting, and
- Requesting confirmation of whether and how the votes you cast were counted (German and English) from the end of the General Meeting until 17 March 2021, 24:00 CET.
Please note the information texts on the individual options in the Shareholder Portal. If you have any questions or problems, please contact our system hotline at +49 (0)681 926290 or send an e-mail to ceconomy-hv2021_at_hvbest.de.